Monday, July 7, 2008

Kansas.

1. We now have five people riding. Laura, Jon's friend from St. Louis, and Thomas, a 16 year old kid we found in Fayetteville, have joined up. Profiles to come.

2. I'm blogging from a Mexican restaurant

3. As Thomas put it, "Even the way 'Kansas' is SPELLED is boring." Henceforth: Kansys.

4. I hate Kansas, but I am looking at it as something to be conquered.

5. ETA for Colorado: Saturday, hopefully.

6. Fayetteville was wonderful. I rode in a boat and learned a fun new drinking game.

Last night we stayed with a man named Jeff and his two fantastic 12 year old twin daughters, Brook and Jaqui. Brook told Jon he was hot.

I will update with more details when I am not in a restaurant. Just know that I am alive, and wishing that I had endless amounts of time to blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good news heathie:
http://perezhilton.com/2008-07-03-what-took-them-so-long
miss you a lot keep truckin

Val said...

Other exciting alternate spellings:

kanSASS
canSASS!
KANSASSY BIOTCH! WHAT!
qanzazz

Thoughts, anyone?